Details coming soon…
Volunteering to improve the kinds of educational experiences offered in schools is one of the most fulfilling ways to be part of your community. At Digital Human Library we know that caring members of a community are essential to our success, providing invaluable contributions to children in our schools.
As dHL continues to grow, so does our need for volunteers. If you are looking for opportunities to make a long-lasting, positive difference in the lives of students in your community, province/ territory, and across Canada, then we need you!
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities based on your interests and skill sets, and we connect you with our community of brilliant educators and experts from around the world.
Join the dedicated team of Digital Human Library volunteers and you will see how your time and contributions will make a difference in the lives of students across Canada. Contact us to learn more.
Who are Digital Human Library Volunteers?
We look for people who demonstrate passion for their roles, dedication, and commitment to improving educational experiences for students. Above all, our volunteers must:
- Commit to making a positive difference in education for kids
- Treat others with kindness, empathy and respect
- Contribute with a growth mindset
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and exhibit strong social skills
- Curriculum Development
- Graphic Design
- Program Development
- Provincial Library Curation
- Resource Development
- Social Media Marketing (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Web Development and/or Support
- Other… we welcome ideas for contributions outside of the opportunities listed here!
Volunteer Requirements and Process
The requirements and process to become a volunteer include the following:
- Enjoy learning, teaching, and developing innovative ways to engage students with the curriculum
- Commit to a mutually agreed upon number of hours/ projects
- Complete an interview
- Provide references
- Attend the information/ training sessions for the desired position
Contact us to learn more about how you can get involved!
This post is also available in: French