Supporting Digital Human Library is an opportunity to give back to the educational community in ways that directly support improved student engagement, well-being and achievement. Donations made to dHL are invested in program development, improvements to our platform, and new experiential learning opportunities for K-12 students across Canada.
At Digital Human Library, we greatly appreciate donations of in-kind services and financial support to help us further develop our experiential library offerings for Canadian K-12 teachers and students.
In-kind donations help grow Digital Human Library through a variety of products and services required to ensure our platform and programs are always evolving, and operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. In-kind donation allocations are determined by the donor in collaboration with the Digital Human Library Leadership Team.
Some examples of in-kind service donations to date have included:
- Curriculum writing and program development (Lakehead University, University of Ottawa & University of Western Ontario Internship/ Alternative Field Placement programs)
- Google analytics and tracking services (Google for Not-for-Profits)
- A Kids’ Guide to Canada Project (ESRI Canada, Canadian Education Association, Educational Computing Organization of Ontario, MediaSmarts & 20+ other generous sponsors)
- WordPress web development (Mentorplex Inc.)
- Webcam donations for rural and underserved school districts (Mornington Communications)
Financial contributions help build improved Digital Human Library infrastructure and develop new and existing program offerings. Financial contribution allocations are determined by the donor in collaboration with the Digital Human Library Leadership Team.
Some examples of financial contributions to date have included:
- A Kids’ Guide to Canada Project (Government of Canada, District School Board of Niagara, ihub Niagara, Staples Canada & many other generous sponsors)
- Live Streaming Program Development (Streamable Learning)
- Web development (ihub Niagara & Foundation for Education, Perth Huron)
Thank You For Your Support
The success of Digital Human Library would not be possible without the generous support from our sponsors and partners. We hope you will consider a donation to dHL to help us continue growing as Canada’s premier digital experiential learning library.