OEMConnect Project Overview
Mentors and Mentees who register for Phase 2 are agreeing to connect a minimum of 3 times between January and April, 2019.
Mentees are responsible for:
- initiating contact with their chosen Mentor (support resources coming soon!)
- documenting their learning
- completing the OEMConnect intake and exit surveys
Mentors are making a commitment to:
- document their learning
- complete the OEMConnect intake and exit surveys
Opportunities to share the mentorship experience with the larger OEMConnect Community will be also be made available to mentors and mentees, but these opportunities are completely voluntary. More details to follow…
1. Complete our Mentor Intake Survey
2. Watch the OnEdMentors Connect Instructional Video:
3. If you have previously registered for Digital Human Library (dHL), please log in to your account and update your Areas of Expertise to include OnEdMentor in one of the fields. This is the search term Mentees will use to find your profile in dHL.
If you are new to Digital Human Library, please complete the Digital Human Library Registration Form. Remember to include OnEdMentor in one field under the heading Areas of Expertise.
Need help drafting your profile description? Check out these OnEdMentor Profile Examples
That’s it! We will contact Mentors in December with more information about Phase 2 which officially launches in January 2019.
1. Complete our Mentee Intake Survey
2. If you already have an account with Digital Human Library you are all set to participate. No further action is required.
If you are new to Digital Human Library, please complete the Digital Human Library Registration Form.
That’s it! We will contact Mentees in December with more information about Phase 2 which officially launches in January 2019.
Thank you for your interest in joining OEMConnect!